Analytics Zoo provides plenty of examples ready for re-use as listed below.
- Image Classification: This example illustrates how to do the image classification with pre-trained model.
- Object Detection: This example illustrates how to detect objects in image with pre-trained model.
- Recommendation: There are two Scala examples for recommender models, including wide and deep(WND) model and Neural network-based Collaborative Filtering(NCF) model.
- Text Classification: This example uses pre-trained GloVe embeddings to convert words to vectors and trains a CNN, LSTM or GRU
TextClassifiermodel on 20 Newsgroup dataset
- DataFrame: There are three examples to show how to perform transfer learning/model inference using pre-trained Inception v1 model with DataFrame-based API.
- TFNet: TFNet can encapsulate a frozen TensorFlow graph as an Analytics Zoo layer for inference. This example illustrates how to use a pre-trained TensorFlow object detection model to make inferences using Analytics Zoo on Spark.