Analytics Zoo provides plenty of examples and notebooks ready for re-use as listed below.
- Image Classification: This example illustrates how to classify images with a pre-trained model.
- Object Detection: This example illustrates how to detect objects in images with a pre-trained model.
- Recommendation: There are two Python notebooks for recommendation models, including wide and deep(WND) model and Neural network-based Collaborative Filtering(NCF) model.
- Text Classification: This example uses pre-trained GloVe embeddings to convert words to vectors and trains a CNN, LSTM or GRU TextClassifier model on 20 Newsgroup dataset.
- DataFrame: There are three examples to show how to perform transfer learning and model inference using pre-trained Inception v1 model with DataFrame-based API.
- TFNet: This example illustrates how to use a pre-trained TensorFlow object detection model to make inferences.
- See here for more notebooks on user applications and demos.